CNC Automotive & Diesel Repair
Domestic Auto Repair/Maintenance | European Auto Repair/Maintenance | Diesel Repair/Maintenance in Troy, MO and Surrounding Communities
684 S. Lincoln Dr., Troy, MO
Our Automotive and Diesel Repair and Maintenance Services
- Domestic Auto Repair
- European Auto Repair
- Factory Auto Maintenance
- HD Diesel and Fleet Services
- Computer Diagnostics
- Engine Repair and Replacement
- Transmission Repair and Replacement
- Check Engine Light
- Tune Up and Oil Change
- Safety Inspections
- DOT Inspections
- 2 Year/24K Mile Warranty
- Comprehensive Estimates
- Much much more
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED AUTO & DIESEL REPAIR
CNC Automotive & Diesel Repair provides professional auto repair and maintenance for all makes and models of domestic and European automobiles in Troy, Missouri, and the neighboring communities. We also specialize in diesel repair and maintenance on diesel automobiles and trucks of all sizes. With over 20 years of combined experience, we have built our business on great customer care, honest service, quality repairs, and giving back to our community. Call us today to see how we can help you.
Our professional technicians have access to the latest diagnostic and repair technology, allowing for efficient and effective service for foreign and domestic gas and diesel vehicles. Our team understands that car trouble isn't planned and it can cause vehicle downtime that disrupts your day to day life. That's why we promise to work quickly to get you back on the road in a vehicle that is safe and reliable.
As a locally owned and family operated business, we take great pride in working with our friends and neighbors in Troy, Moscow Mills, Hawk Point, Silex and the neighboring Missouri towns. We've built our business on great custom care, honest service, quality repairs and affordable rates. To provide peace of mind, CNC offers a great 2 year/24,000 mile warranty on most parts and labor. When you visit us, we promise that you will be treated as a friend, not just another customer. Give CNC Automotive & Diesel Repair a call at 636-528-4808 the next time you need gas or diesel auto repair in Troy, Moscow Mills, Hawk Point, Silex, Flint Hill, Foley, Winfield and Old Monroe, or the neighboring Missouri communities.
CNC GIVES BACK
BUILDING BEYOND our BUSINESS
CNC is not just a repair shop, but a restorer of lives. We believe that God has given every person special gifts and talents to help meet the needs of others. We have dedicated this business to serve as a vehicle of help, hope, and healing to those within our community and around the world. Every time you pull in for service, you are helping us meet those needs.
Building Beyond funds the Troy Dream Center, local and state prison ministries, disaster relief, building projects in developing countries, and orphan care in the East African country of Burundi. As we sincerely thank you for choosing us to care for you and your vehicles, please take a moment to see the impact you are helping us make:
Find out more
- 3 Maintenance Tasks to Prevent Severe Engine Trouble
- 5 Warning Signs of Cooling System Trouble We Can Fix at Our Troy, MO Auto Shop
- 4 Symptoms of a Cracked Engine Block
- Follow these Simple Tips to Boost MPGs & Save Gas Money
- What can I do to prevent major transmission problems?
- Signs of Brake Failure We Can Fix at our Troy, MO Auto Shop
- Warning Signs of Engine Trouble We Can Fix at Our Troy, MO Auto Shop
- Simple Ways to Keep Your Brakes in Great Shape
- Road Trip Auto Maintenance: A Quick Look at Important Tasks
- Simple Ways to Reduce the Risk of Serious Engine Trouble
- Common Warning Signs of an Alternator Problem
- Warning Signs of Suspension Trouble that We Can Fix at our Troy, MO Auto Shop
- Important Maintenance Tasks to Keep Your Engine Healthy
- Common Causes of No-Start that We Can Fix at Our Troy, MO Auto Shop
- Symptoms of Cooling System Failure that We Can Fix at Our Troy, MO Auto Shop
- What are common signs of diesel engine trouble?
- Helpful Tips for Preventing Fuel Waste
- Common Signs of an Engine Problem
- What are common check engine light triggers?
- Auto Maintenance Tasks to Prepare Your Car for a Road Trip
- Important Benefits of Staying Up to Date with Oil Changes
- 6 Warning Signs of Alternator Failure
- Common Indications of a Transmission Problem
- Expert Auto Repair in Troy, MO
- 7 Car Problems that Can Cause No-Start
- Winter Auto Maintenance Tasks to Optimize Safety
- Recognizing Signs of Brake Trouble
- Follow these 7 Tips to Boost Gas Mileage
- 5 Common Signs Your Car Needs Engine Repair